CYBERSEC FIRST RESPONDER® IS THE “BLUE TEAM” CERTIFICATION FOR CYBERSECURITY.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have the following requirements:
- At least two years (recommended) of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
Mr Balan has been depicted as an accomplished seasoned IT professional with over 19 years of experience in large global data center operations, IT strategy, technology services, business development and more. His expertise is illustrated in various IT skill set, namely, server monitoring, architecture, software/hardware, programming, automation and network security.