After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Creating high-performing multi-threaded applications
• Creating Java technology applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
• Implementing input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files and understand advanced I/O streams
• Executing a Java technology application from the command line
• Manipulating files, directories and file systems using the JDK NIO.2 specification
• Creating applications that use the Java Collections framework
• Performing multiple operations on database tables, including creating, reading, updating and deleting using both JDBC and JPA technology
• Searching and filter collections using Lambda Expressions
• Implementing error-handling techniques using exception handling
• Using Lambda Expression concurrency features.
This course is targeted for developers who are interested to use Java as a programming language.
Java SE 8 Fundamentals Ed 1