Who we are
Our company name is Knowledgecom Pte Ltd, incorporated in Singapore.
Our website address is: http://www2.knowledgecom.sg.
Knowledgecom Pte Ltd is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Singapore. The following statements explain the general terms of Knowledgecom Pte Ltd regarding the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal data submitted to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd
By providing your personal data to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by Knowledgecom Pte Ltd in the manner set out herein.
If you provide personal data of third parties to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd, you warrant and represent to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by Knowledgecom Pte Ltd in the manner set out herein.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd in respect of your personal data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights Knowledgecom Pte Ltd may have at law to collect, use or disclose your personal data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Knowledgecom Pte Ltd may be required to collect personal data from you during your dealings with Knowledgecom Pte Ltd or for the purposes of Knowledgecom Pte Ltd`s business activities.
Such personal data may include name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
Collection of personal data
Generally, we collect personal data in the following ways:
- When you submit an application form or registration form, or other forms relating to any of our products and services;
- When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our services;
- When you interact with our customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face – to – face meetings, social media platforms and e mails;
- When you use our electronic services, or interact with us via any of our websites or use services on any of websites;
- When you respond tour promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional personal data;
- When you request that we contact you or request that you be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
- When we receive references from business from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- When you fill up surveys administered by our third party surveying service providers;
- When we seek information from third parties about you in connection with the products and services you have applied for; and/or
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
The personal data provided by you including any additional information you may subsequently provide to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd may be processed by Knowledgecom Pte Ltd for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between Knowledgecom Pte Ltd and you and/or your company
- to communicate with you and/or your company;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Knowledgecom Pte Ltd;
- to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between Knowledgecom Pte Ltd and you and/or your company;
- to conduct research and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of Knowledgecom Pte Ltd’s business activities;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for Knowledgecom Pte Ltd’s internal record keeping; and/or other lawful business activities of Knowledgecom Pte Ltd.
- for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
Disclosure of your Information
The personal data provided by you to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- Knowledgecom Pte Ltd`s sub-contractor or third-party service or product providers as may be determined by Knowledgecom Pte Ltd to be necessary or appropriate;
- Financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between Knowledgecom Pte Ltd and you and/or your company,
- Government agencies and strategic partners that work with Knowledgecom Pte Ltd in connection with Knowledgecom Pte Ltd’s business activities.
- Agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisors of Knowledgecom Pte Ltd
- Regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court.
- Any person to whom Knowledgecom Pte Ltd is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or our shareholders.
- Any person who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken to keep such data confidential.
- Your personal data maybe collected from various sources, including information you have provided us, information from third parties and information in the public domain.
Failure to Provide Information
Please note that your personal data is necessary for Knowledgecom Pte Ltd to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- Result in Kowledgecom Pte Ltd being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between Knowledgecom Pte Ltd and you and/or your company.
- Result in Knowledgecom Pte Ltd being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Knowledgecom Pte Ltd.
- Result in Knowledgecom Pte Ltd being unable to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
Access, Corrections, Complaints and Withdrawal
You have a right to make any enquiries or complaints or request access or correction of your personal data. You may have the right to withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given to us previously, in respect of the processing of your personal data subject to relevant laws, regulations, contracts and reasonable time period. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd at the postal/email address specified below.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, Knowledgecom Pte Ltd may not be in a position to administer any contractual relationship in place, which in turn may also result in the termination of any agreements with Knowledgecom Pte Ltd.
Retention and Security of Your Data
Knowledgecom Pte Ltd has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. If processing of the personal data is carried out by a third party on behalf of Knowledgecom Pte Ltd, Knowledgecom Pte Ltd will require the said third party to protect the personal data that they receive from Knowledgecom Pte Ltd.
Knowledgecom Pte Ltd will cease to retain personal data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time to ensure that this Personal data Protection Policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
Knowledgecom Pte Ltd recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to Knowledgecom Pte Ltd
Knowledgecom Singapore Office
80, South Bridge Road, #04-02
Golden Castle Building Singapore (058710)
By Email: email@example.com